MP&F Strategic Communications is seeking a project manager to oversee and coordinate the execution of various projects for client teams. In this role, you will work closely with all agency departments (PR, marketing, paid media) to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Manage the workload for the specific client teams. This includes trafficking requests, managing deadlines and overseeing projects through the entire life cycle (planning, execution, monitoring and closure).
- Work alongside client teams to build agency workflows that accommodate a variety of requests and ensure all work is delivered efficiently and of utmost quality.
- Create and maintain project plans, budgets, timelines and other relevant project documentation.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Monitor project progress and communicate updates to internal teams and clients as necessary.
- Ensure that project deliverables are approved by appropriate parties, completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and develop contingency plans to ensure project success.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and clients – always ensuring that working with MP&F is a positive experience.
- Ensure that all project-related administrative tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Use project management software, such as Trello or Workamajig, to manage projects effectively and efficiently.
Qualifications and Key Attributes:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A collaborative nature and the ability to build strong relationships and influence others at all levels
- The ability to prioritize, execute and track multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously in a dynamic, collaborative environment requiring input from many colleagues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with many diverse stakeholders
- A positive attitude and motivated approach to our work
- The ability to propose solutions in a collaborative fashion when obstacles arise
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field
- Five to 10 years of experience in project management, preferably within a marketing agency
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using Workamajig and Trello is preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits including insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work model with generous work from home options and/or work from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program extends travel opportunities
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us an 11x Top Workplace winner
- Professional development and mentoring programs