MP&F Strategic Communications is seeking a Marketing Analyst to manage the building of marketing dashboards and analyses of marketing, advertising and PR campaigns in order to offer strategic insights, craft reports and suggest campaign improvements based on an understanding of data, marketing tactics and clients’ business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop an analysis or testing strategy based on questions or hypotheses presented by account teams or clients.
- Develop campaign KPI recommendations, monitor analytics and analyze audience segments to better profile and engage with prospects at all points along the marketing funnel.
- Work with clients and account teams to guide which key performance indicators to measure, review end to end campaign results along the marketing funnel, from digital reach/visits and responses, to leads and wins and collaborate with teams on recommendations to improve performance based on results.
- Aggregate, clean and organize data from a variety of advertising, marketing and sales sources to build campaign reports and develop custom analyses to inform strategy.
- Work with teams to develop dashboards, visualizations, automations and other forms of measuring success and understanding of campaign performance.
- Confidently and concisely present data, insights and recommendations to internal teams and client contacts.
Qualified candidates have a B.S. in marketing or a related field and are fluent in standard marketing and advertising analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Meta Advertising, and Google Looker Studio or Tableau and key analytic functions (vlookup, index, match, sumifs) in Excel; and the ability to extract and analyze data, identify insights and summarize findings to clients and account team members who are not data analysts themselves. Experience with Python, Google Big Query and Google Cloud SQL experience is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits including insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work model with generous work from home options and/or work from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program extends travel opportunities
- A Google Premier Partner team, only given to 3% of agencies in the world
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us a 10x Top Workplace winner