MP&F Strategic Communications is looking for a graphic designer with at least three years of experience to join our award-winning creative services team. As a designer, you will be responsible for the creative execution of communication campaigns across multiple channels and platforms including, but not limited to, print, digital and video. This job requires collaboration with fellow designers and with account teams to design award-winning content for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have an established portfolio that showcases excellent branding capabilities, experience developing and executing print and digital ads, email marketing, social media, and web design.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and WordPress is required. Must be able to juggle multiple projects/timelines with attention to detail and a positive attitude.
Experience with Hubspot, Drupal, Figma, HTML, CSS, and PHP a plus. The position is full time, and health insurance and parking are provided.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits including insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work model with generous work from home options and/or work from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program extends travel opportunities
- A Google Premier Partner team, only given to 3% of agencies in the world
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us a 10x Top Workplace winner