MP&F Strategic Communications is seeking an innovative, detail-oriented digital marketing strategist. Qualified candidates will have a knack for translating client goals into measurable, strategic marketing and advertising plans and communicating strategies and plans to clients, creative teams and other stakeholders whose professional backgrounds may not be in marketing.
- Collaborating with paid media strategists and planners on audience targeting, placements and optimization to fit client goals.
- Developing marketing creative and content strategies based on client goals, audience data and best practices.
- Guiding hypotheses and recommendations for A/B testing plans.
- Providing recommendations for new approaches or additional tactics to complement existing marketing strategies.
- Leading audits and analyses of marketing campaign performance connecting data, strategy and best practices to develop actionable insights and next steps.
- Contributing heavily to strategy and budget planning of new business proposals and presentations.
- Managing client relationships and budgets with support of a team.
Qualifications and Key Attributes:
- Experience analyzing campaign data to make strategic decisions
- Managing paid digital advertising strategy and optimization of campaigns alongside a media buying team
- Familiarity with lead generation and lead nurture strategy
- Foundational understanding of email and text marketing, SEO, and conversion tracking/measurement
- Experience with Google Advertising tools, Meta advertising, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager are required
- Familiarity with TikTok advertising, LinkedIn advertising and HubSpot preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits including insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work model with generous work-from-home options and/or work from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program extends flexibility and travel opportunities
- A Google Partner team
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us an 11x
Top Workplace winner