The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Middle Tennessee recently announced its 2017 class of Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30.
Each year, the foundation announces Nashville’s Top 30 Under 30, which recognizes the city’s most active young professionals and philanthropists under the age of 30. The award also benefits the CFF’s work to develop new ways to fight and cure cystic fibrosis. This year’s Top 30 Under 30 class is:
- Leigh Adams, Nashville Ballet
- Caroline Anderson, Nissan
- Taylor Askew, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis
- Julia Bonner, Pierce Public Relations
- Rebekah Carroll, c3/consulting
- Shelby Cowman, Regions
- Brad Craig, Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.
- Eric Deems, CBRE
- Nicholas Dediker, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Cortney Edmondson, Edmon Co., LLC
- Kristyn Edwards, Vaco Nashville, LLC
- Austin Fabel, Fresh Technology
- Kimberly Faye, Tennessee Court of Appeals
- Miller Hunt, Elder Law of Nashville
- Kristen Korzenowski, The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
- Shannon Lapsley, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Anna Claire Lowder, Tennessee Voices for Children
- Margaret Marchetti, Magpies Children’s Resale Shop
- Lindsey Morgan, Vaco Nashville, LLC
- Allison Plattsmier, Transit Alliance of Middle Tennessee
- Lauren Riegle, Jones Lange LaSalle
- Krissie Self, c3/consulting
- Concetta Smith, Belmont University College of Law
- Drew Smyth, VMG Health
- Kelley Strange, Kay, Griffin, Enkema, and Colbert PLLC
- Mary Margo Turner, Rudy Winstead Turner, PLLC
- Brittni Walker, Advance Financial
- Emily Williams, HCA
- Sarah Wilson¸ Tinney Contemporary
- Shannon M. Yeater, CMP, Butler Snow LLP
The honorees were nominated by their co-workers, family and friends for their contributions to Nashville’s charitable and professional fields.
“It was difficult to choose only 30 of the many young professionals who were nominated by their peers this year,” said Sarah Mickle, development director for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Middle Tennessee. “However, we feel that the Nashville 30 Under 30 class of 2017 has shown impressive achievement and dedication to this city. We are excited to have them join us in supporting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and we will continue to support them in their careers and endeavors.”
The honorees will be acknowledged at the Top 30 Under 30 event at the Sheraton Hotel on Friday, April 7, 2017, at 6 p.m. The event, which is open to the public, will highlight each honoree’s accomplishments, feature a silent auction and celebrate the CFF’s mission to cure cystic fibrosis. To find out more about the event, visit finest.cff.org/activity/cff/top30.
About the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is the world’s leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis. The Foundation funds more CF research than any other organization, and nearly every CF drug available today was made possible because of Foundation support. Based in Bethesda, Md., the Foundation also supports and accredits a national care center network that has been recognized by the National Institutes of Health as a model of care for a chronic disease. The CF Foundation is a donor-supported nonprofit organization. For more information, please go to www.cff.org.