Whew. 2020 was quite a year. While we won’t deny it was challenging in many ways, it also was a great year full of hard work, creative energy and winning results. We helped clients across all industries navigate changes and crises brought on by COVID-19. We are so thankful to our clients for sticking with us through a year filled with so much uncertainty. We can’t wait to see what 2021 brings!
Here’s a recap of some of our work we’re most proud of from 2020 (and this hardly scratches the surface!).
- Launched a new marketing and advertising strategy for Solstice Senior Living, including a refreshed brand, new corporate website, new digital advertising strategy and social media program, new email lead nurture campaign, and 1,000-plus marketing materials – all on behalf of 32 communities across the country. Despite the pandemic, which has hit the senior living industry particularly hard, website visits are up 39% and leads are up 9% from this time last year.
- Proudly helped the Nashville Public Library launch a permanent space in the Main Library – Votes for Women – dedicated to telling the story of the women who fought for the 19th Amendment and to sparking conversations about the future of our democracy.
- Helped revive a more than 100-year-old family bourbon business with the launch of Log Still Distillery and Dant Crossing. We developed all creative and launched websites, social media channels, email campaigns and advertising, as well as secured media coverage and interviews.
- Reimagined a 78-year-old Appalachian holiday tradition by successfully planning, coordinating and implementing a series of socially distant events for CSX Santa Train. We helped source gifts and toys, handled earned and social media campaigns garnering 3.2 million impressions, and secured the participation of six country music artists to film holiday greetings.
- Helped Tennessee-based MLS Realtracs better tell the story of who they are with a new brand, messaging and design. Launched a new website, including optimizations, that drew over 75 million views in 2020.
- During a year when getting a flu shot was even more important to keep ourselves and our families healthy, we supported BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee with an education and media campaign to encourage more Tennesseans to get the shot and share opportunities to do so.
- Worked with longtime client Rebel Hill Florist to rebrand to Rose Hill Flowers. The rebrand – one of several we completed in 2020 – brings a new name, a new look and a complete store renovation. Owner Anna Page and her team will continue to provide the same great service they’ve given customers for 30-plus years as one of Southern Living’s “South’s Best Florists.”
- Overhauled the United Way of Greater Nashville’s website, including 100-plus pages, multiple integrations, and the consolidation of three local United Way websites and microsites.
- Reimagined ADS Security’s digital strategy to generate website leads at a more efficient rate, launched a new commercial business section of the website and increased leads by 62% while decreasing the cost per digital lead by 38%.
- Won the first Parthenon Award from PRSA Nashville in a brand-new data and analytics category for our digital marketing and advertising work with the Bone and Joint Institute of Tennessee.
Now, it’s time to make the magic happen in 2021. Cheers to a great year!