MP&F is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to supervise the building of marketing dashboards and analyses of marketing, advertising and PR campaigns and offer strategic insights and craft reports and campaign improvements based on an understanding of data, marketing tactics and clients’ business objectives. The Senior Data Analyst is a skillful manager and communicator who faces clients and leads teams of other analysts as well as media buyers, account staff and creative team members.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead data-driven marketing teams and campaigns.
- Manage workflow and coach junior team members on the data and marketing team.
- Develop an analysis or testing strategy based on questions or hypotheses presented by account teams or clients.
- Work with client teams and client contacts to iterate on work based on data analyses.
- Develop campaign analytics and audience strategies to better profile and engage with prospects at all points along the marketing funnel.
- Review end to end campaign results along the marketing funnel, from digital reach/visits and responses, to leads and wins, making recommendations which will help to improve marketing performance.
- Conduct custom analyses through extracting response, sales opportunities, and other marketing data directly from platform and client data, then analyzing, developing insights, and summarizing findings for our marketing clients and teams.
- Work with teams to develop dashboards, visualizations, automations and other forms of measuring success and understanding of campaign performance.
- Support business development efforts by bringing in new business and developing connections with existing clients and other account leads.
Qualified candidates will have 8-plus years in marketing data or related field; fluency in standard marketing and advertising analytics and platforms; and the ability to extract and analyze data, identify insights and summarize findings to clients and account team members who are not data analysts themselves.
MP&F is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and we are taking additional measures to protect our staff, their families and our clients from contracting and spreading COVID-19. Consistent with the CDC’s guidance and the guidance of the Metro Nashville Health Department, to prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, MP&F requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All new employees will be asked to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination within 30 days of employment.
Location Requirement: Nashville-based MP&F offers flexible work-from-home hours.