The Progressive® Insurance Nashville Boat Show®, Tennessee’s premier boating event, is bringing a taste of summer to Nashville’s Music City Center with four days of fun Jan. 18–21, 2018. This year’s show has over 180,000 square feet of boats and accessories along with educational opportunities and fun for all ages and experience levels!
- View, board and shop hundreds of boats from the region’s top dealers, plus take advantage of show specials on the latest marine accessories and electronics, including cruisers, watersports and fishing boats, jet skis, canoes, kayaks, and more!
- Former Miami Dolphin Kendall Newson will be on hand on behalf of his Teach a Child to Fish Foundation to host fishing clinics for kids of all ages.
- The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency will be on hand with everything you need to know about the outdoors, boating and fishing. They will also offer Boater Education Class Certification on Friday evening and Saturday.
- Educational opportunities abound at the show this year, including attendee-favorite Fred’s Shed DIY interactive workshops on owning and maintaining a boat. New and seasoned boaters will enjoy trying their hand at the Power Squadron Boating Simulator to test their skills and learn something new.
- Kids 12 and under will enjoy free catch-and-release fishing in the trout pond. And, new this year, ‘Create-A-Boat―Kids’ Toy Boat Building!’ Little skippers can create one-of-a-kind nautical masterpieces to take home as a show souvenir. Free to kids 5 to 12, while supplies last.
When: Jan. 18–21, 2018
Thursday, Jan. 18 2–9 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 19 12–9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 20 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 21 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
Where: Music City Center, 201 Fifth Ave. S, Nashville, TN 37203
Tickets: Adults (age 13 and over) – $12
Children (age 12 and under) – FREE
Specials: Save $2 on full-price admission when you purchase tickets in advance online. Offer good through Jan. 17, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
Editor Note: Contact Will Krugman at (615) 259-4000 or email@example.com for media materials or photos or to request interviews.