MP&F is seeking a strategic thinker to join our award-winning Paid Media, Marketing and Data Analytics Team to plan and execute strategic campaigns in both digital and traditional paid media spaces. Qualified candidates will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in media planning/buying, including in digital media.
Responsibilities to include working with account teams, strategists, creative teams and analysts to develop and execute paid media plans; developing and managing paid social, search, native, programmatic and direct programs; creating custom audiences, booking and optimizing campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, other platforms; reporting results, findings, insights and recommendations to teammates and clients; identifying target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits; researching and recording trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying; aiding in educating the digital & marketing teams on best-practices and data driven techniques.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits including insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work model with generous work from home options and/or work from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program extends travel opportunities
- A Google Premier Partner team, only given to 3% of agencies in the world
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us a 10x Top Workplace winner