MP&F Strategic Communications is looking for you if you’re looking for a junior copywriter position in a dynamic and award-winning (had to say that for search) Creative Department. You, the extremely talented, junior copywriter, will work closely with our creative directors, designers and account team members to write original, clever, results-driven copy across all advertising and marketing mediums. Oh, yeah, your intelligence must be natural, not artificial.
- Ability to craft captivating copy for all broadcast, print, digital and social formats.
- Skills to concept and execute advertising campaign ideas.
- Willingness to partner with creative directors and designers to execute ideas.
- Collaboration skills to join an energetic team and work with any/all members.
- Ability to research and edit copy that will be used in various forms.
- Skills required to meet with clients to better understand their desired message.
- Skills required to present to clients and modify ideas based on their feedback.
- Willingness to perform additional related duties as assigned.
- Outstanding conceptual skills.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Instinctive communication skills.
- A sharp attention to detail.
- Time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- And, yes, a willingness to submit daily time to accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or ad school experience.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work from home and our 30th-floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program that extends travel opportunities and flexibility
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us an 11x Top Workplace winner.