MP&F Strategic Communications is seeking a Drupal/PHP developer to support client Drupal websites and API scripts. This role works alongside our account staff, creative, and analytics teams to ensure these websites are effective, visually appealing, functional, and intuitive. The successful candidate will be able to build SaaS integrations using available APIs, build reusable code, and optimize applications for speed and scalability.
To succeed in this role, the developer will:
- be proficient in PHP/JS/CSS/Responsive Programming.
- have a working knowledge of building custom Drupal modules from the ground up, as well as how to build custom plugins.
- bring an intermediate or advanced understanding of Object-Oriented PHP and a basic understanding of Git to the role.
- understand the entire web development process including design, development, and deployment.
Familiarity with user experience, external facing websites, and industry trends is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of PHP development experience
- 1-3 years of Drupal development experience
- Experience using RESTful APIs to connect SaaS tools
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and BigQuery
- Working understanding of WordPress
- Repository/portfolio code for us to review
- Experience with Twig, Gulp and Sass
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay and benefits including insurance, paid holidays and family leave
- Hybrid work model with generous work from home options and/or work from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- Unique Work From Anywhere program extends travel opportunities
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us an 11x Top Workplace winner