MP&F Strategic Communications is seeking interns who are college juniors, seniors or graduate students to take on a variety of projects, including research, writing assignments, social media, integrated marketing and analytics, while being assigned to specific client teams. Students applying for a fall or spring internship must be able to dedicate 30-40 hours a week. Students applying for a summer internship must be able to work 40 hours a week.
March 15 (Summer)
July 15 (Fall)
October 15 (Spring)
January to May (Spring)
May to August (Summer)
August to December (Fall)
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay
- In-person internship experience from our 30th floor downtown Nashville home (paid parking included)
- A Google Premier Partner team, only given to 3% of agencies in the world
- Community give-back with our company pro bono program
- Professional development and mentoring programs
- Employee-driven culture, retreats, happy hours and more have made us a 10x Top Workplace winner
Location Requirement: Nashville-based MP&F offers flexible work-from-home hours.