Moving a little slowly this weekend? Slower than molasses in October? Head on over to the Music and Molasses Arts and Crafts Festival at the Tennessee Agriculture Museum to enjoy old-fashioned activities like sheep shearing and country clogging while you savor homemade molasses and maybe a fried pie or four. Afterward, take some time to relax and enjoy our favorite online reads from this week.
Did you know that …
- Al Gore tried to buy Twitter in 2009
- Active listening takes more than just ears
- Thomas Jefferson was America’s first foodie
- Soft goat cheese sugar cookies exist
- Hans Riegel, Marketer of Gummi Bears, died at 90 this week
- Some General Electric employees redesigned an MRI machine to make it more kid-friendly
Well, now you do! Stay tuned for next week’s list of the Internet’s latest and greatest.